This art curriculum is Christian based, with many projects working with Biblical themes. Each lesson is accompanied by a suggested set of Bible verses to read.
Spears Art Studio High School Art Curriculum
value $34.90, international shipping included
Spears Art Studio High School Art Curriculum, A Study from a Christian Worldview© is a student manual written for HOMESCHOOL FAMILIES AND CO-OPS, PRIVATE CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS, and INDEPENDENT STUDY.
- Seven Major Themes, 36 Lessons, 75 Art Activities, 36 Sketchbook Assignments
- Supports the Rhetoric Stage of Classical Education
- art elements - line, shape, space, color, texture, form
- principles of design - repetition/pattern, proportion, contrast/value, emphasis/ focal point, balance/symmetry/asymmetry, unity, variety, harmony, movement/force/rhythm
- perception skills - edges, spaces, relationships, light/shadow, gestalt
- processes - drawing, painting, sculpture, fiber, printmaking, graphic design
- connections in each lesson - Scripture, art history, contemporary art connections
- 144 visual memory exercises
- unit tests and answer keys
- helps: tips and subs; how to evaluate artwork, etc.
- analyzed for National Visual Art Standards
- 162 pages total, 177 black and white illustrations, 52 color illustrations
- Accreditation option
You may enter more than once! Here's how:
- Leaving a comment, saying you want one. That's easy!
Tweeting this giveaway, then let us know you did.
Facebooking about this giveaway, then let us know you did that.
Blogging this giveaway, then come back and give us the link so we can visit your blog, too.
Only one entry per method, okay? Entries are open to all countries! Random.org will select the
winner. The winning entry will be verified. Entry deadline: Friday, August 6th, at noon CST.
Subscribe to FreelyEducate here