World History for Us All offers a full history curriculum for middle to high schoolers...
Their description of the curriculum:
History of the World in Seven Minutes
- offers a treasury of teaching units, lesson plans, and resources.
- presents the human past as a single story rather than unconnected stories of many civilizations.
- helps teachers meet state and national standards.
- enables teachers to survey world history without excluding major peoples, regions, or time periods.
- helps students understand the past by connecting specific subject matter to larger historical patterns.
- draws on up-to-date historical research.
- may be readily adapted to a variety of world history programs.
World History for Us All is a national collaboration of K-12 teachers, collegiate instructors, and educational technology specialists. It is a project of San Diego State University in cooperation with the National Center for History in the Schools at UCLA. World History for Us All is a continuing project. Elements under development will appear on the site in the coming months.
Subscribe to FreelyEducate here
Keep up with FreelyEducate tweets (Twitter) here: @freelyeducate
Have a resource or giveaway to share? Email me at email@example.com