We would like to provide 5 math tutoring sessions (1 hour each session) ( value $89.95) to 2 readers. These will be absolutely personalized one-on-one sessions with one of our qualified teachers. The academic director will speak with the parent and find out the area/topics the student needs help with, and the teacher will customize the sessions accordingly. They can even scan/fax/email us the homework questions if they want teachers to go over those questions with the students. The winners can also pick their own schedule for tutoring (based of course on teacher's availability).
We have several ways for you to enter this giveaway:
1. In the comments section, answer this question: What are the top 3 reasons to seek math tutoring for your child? Give 3 reasons why you would choose ClickandClimb.com's site and 3 reasons why you wouldn't.
2. Blog about this giveaway on your blog or website or Twitter or Facebook it, then come back here and leave a link to the blog post, site URL, tweet or Facebook page.
The more links you post, the more you increase your chances to win!
3. Follow ClickandClimb.com on Twitter or Linked In or Facebook (all 3 links may be found in the right sidebar of the ClickandClimb.com blog, here) and answer any of the questions posted.
4. Go to http://blogs.clickandclimb.com/blogs/ctl/all-posts/ and identify any 3 article titles that you'd definitely like to read.
- Anyone over 18 years old is welcome to enter
- ClickandClimb.com is going to choose the winner
- Deadline: Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to FreelyEducate here
Keep up with FreelyEducate tweets (Twitter) here: @freelyeducate
Have a resource or giveaway to share? Email me at loriseaborg @ gmail.com